METADAC is inviting interest from further studies.
Our experienced Data Access Committee can oversee sample and data access for cohort studies that:-
- Need governance for managing researcher access to linked genetic data, biological samples, or omic data
- Will have 1000+ participants
- Have a licensing route for researchers to apply for unlinked genetic data
- Hold data in UK repositories (e.g. EGA, UK Data Archive)
- Hold data/samples under UK ethics agreements and laws on data protection and human tissue
- Are longitudinal – include long-term participant follow-up
We would be pleased to speak with you, whether at study-design stage, or if your data or samples have already been collected.
Please contact the Secretariat on firstname.lastname@example.org to be put in touch with the METADAC Chair.